Table of Contents
Please install Java and enable it in your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox ESR 32-bit) and activate the Java plugin. Then you are ready to go on:
download LiveGraphics3D 1.94 (signed by Paul Seeburger)
- download the logo (icons, picture or background)
e-mail the author (problems, ideas, criticism, etc.)
follow links to external pages
(especially pages using LiveGraphics3D)
Latest News about LiveGraphics3D
- Only Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox ESR (32-bit) still support Java applets in web pages. See Oracle's support pages about installing, enabling and activating the Java plugin in those browsers.
- LiveGraphics3D does not work with Mathematica
6 or higher, only versions of Mathematica prior to version 6 are supported.
- In version 1.90 of LiveGraphics3D, the implementation of the Max
function had a bug (it always returns a positive value); please use the new version 1.94.
- The documentation is missing these features: global font magnification with applet parameter FONT_MAGNIFICATION, and synchronization of variables (and/or view point and/or magnification) of all applets on the same page. Set the parameter SYNCHRONIZED_VARIABLES_GROUP (and/or SYNCHRONIZED_VIEWPOINT_GROUP and/or SYNCHRONIZED_MAGNIFICATION_GROUP) of all applets on one page that you want to synchronize to the same (arbitrary) string.
Martin Kraus, April 22, 2017